Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Wishlist Wednesday



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop hosted by Dani from Pen to Paper. Each week you post one book from your wish list that you really want to read.

So my Wishlist Wednesday book is …

Title: Accordance
Author: Shelly Crane
Series: #2
Pages: 314
Genre: Romance
Release Date: September15th 2011




In the sequel, Maggie learns much more about all the strange things that happened to her, and has to face new ones. She rebels against it, but ultimately, must face it for her new families sake and maybe even her life.

Bish went from being her biggest supporter to her biggest pain in the butt and Kyle's intentions to attract her interest may not be so innocent.

Caleb and Maggie face many new obstacles together and fight to work through them but will one that should be a good thing be too much for Maggie to handle?




I only found this series the other day on Goodreads and I have no idea why I haven’t heard about it before. I read the first one and couldn’t put it down so I’m so eager to get to the second one. Doesn’t it sound amazing?

I’m been being very careful about reading too much about it online though because I don’t want to spoil it for myself!

7 comments:

  1. I've heard of this series but haven't had the chance to read book 1.
    Hope you read this one very soon :)

    New Follower!
    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard for her books but I've seen them around a lot lately, have to check them out.

    Hope you get it soon!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY my dont even get me started on this one!!! This is like my favorite book EVER!!! i recoomend you to start it ASAP i promise you won't regret it!!
    My WW:http://booksaremypleasure.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of this series. Hope you get the chance to read this one soon though!

    Here's my WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the recommendation on the first installment. i have not heard of this series until now. It is always a shame that there are so many great books that don't get the buzz that they deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have book 1 on my Kindle but, haven't started it yet. I need to though. I have heard so much about this series! I hope you get it when it comes out!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you get your hands on it soon. :)

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment below...