Monday, 21 January 2013

Leap Frog Follow Hop

We're excited to be involved in our first ever blog hop!!!


The Paperbook Princess and Readers In Wonderland have teamed up to present you with the: Leap Frog Follow Hop!

Leap Frog Follow Hop
Click Here for more info


Question:
If you could read only one book over and over again, what would it be and why?



Kerry’s Answer:

Only one??? But there are so many to choose from, new ones, old ones, where to start? I think that I’m going to go with a bit of a ‘nerdish’ answer and say Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice. It is a book that I have literally read more times than I can even remember, but every time it has the power to draw me into the world of Elizabeth Bennet and Mr Darcy. With the balls and the dinners and the language. It was the first romance book that I truly feel in love with. The characters, the world, the storyline! To me Pride and Prejudice is exactly what a romance should be, full of passion, miscommunications, misconceptions, unknown love and happily ever afters.








Rachel’s Answer:
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. This would definitaely be the one and only book I would read over and over no doubt in my mind!
I don’t know if it is because Travis is everything I want in a guy, or just because the story is so believable. I loved the way the story comes together and how it has just the right level of angst. It didn’t drag on and it ended in such a great way where the story wasn’t ruined. I’m so glad that the next book is Travis’ POV because it would be totally heartbreaking for them to go through another conflict. In my mind they will live for ever happily ever after. I’m so excited for the next book to hear Travis’ thoughts and his love for Abby. Just thinking about this all again makes me what to pick it up and read it again!!!


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining up, ladies! Love your answers. Pride and Prejudice is a favorite classic of mine as well. I actually only read it recently because I saw the movie (Keira Knightley) and fell in love with it. I have yet to read Beautiful Disaster but I don't think I've read a bad review of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I come from the hop and I'm now following you!
    I watched Pride and Prejudice (the movie) and I liked it that I decided to buy the book and read it, about 7 years ago. I just could never finish it, I don't know why and I haven't picked it up since.

    Rivie @ Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked Pride & Prejudice a lot. I haven't read Beautiful Disaster yet, but it's on my Kindle. Just today, someone was telling me it was their new favorite book!

    http://www.lindseyrloucks.com/2013/01/leap-frog-follow-hp-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Pride & Prejudice sitting there waiting. And I love the Keira Knightly movie version! I'm waiting until the book on Travis' POV for Beautiful Disaster.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment below...